Welcome to a non-commercial website dedicated to the self-learning of foreign languages. Here you will find numerous educational content. Most of the materials are audio files and free online lessons. You can not only download the materials, but study them online on the web-page too. You can use everything available on the website free of charge, at any convenient time.
French Audio Course;
German Audio Course;
Spanish Audio Course;
Italian Pronunciation Audio;
French Pronunciation Audio;
German Pronunciation Audio;
Russian Pronunciation Audio;
Spanish Pronunciation Audio;
Portuguese Pronunciation Audio.
Self-learning of foreign languages is a time-consuming process which requires commitment, self-control, mindfulness, spare time, patience and access to the necessary educational materials. But reaching a fluent level in any language is worth the time consumed and the obstacles you have come through.
The benefits of learning foreign languages are:
- Upgrading your education, brain and thinking skills development.
- Getting promotion, earning a higher salary, job opportunities (as well abroad), income alternatives.
- The opportunity to enter a prestigious university (overseas as well).
- The opportunity to immigrate to another country.
- The ability to read books in new languages. After all, not all books are being translated into foreign languages. This is especially true for the books of contemporary authors, with editions of several tens of thousands of copies.
- Great communication opportunities (during tourist trips as well).
The key components of a foreign language learning process are:
- Studying grammar rules.
- Expanding of vocabulary.
- Studying the culture and mentality of native speakers.
I can personally recommend a useful technique that will help you not only to simplify the learning process, but also to retain the knowledge in your memory. The technique involves putting new knowledge into practice, i.e. you should strive to adapt all new knowledge to practical needs. However, you have to do all this from your heart, not «for a show».
It is interesting:
Salary in Russia;
T-14 Armata Tank;
Modern Russian Tanks;
Modern Russian Warplanes;
Modern Russian Warships;
Modern Russian Submarines;
Russia’s Hypersonic Weapons;
Russian police ranks;
Russian Army military ranks;
Merry Christmas in Russian;
History of Russian drinks;
How to learn Russian quickly;
All Parts of Speech of the Russian Language;
16 Russian dishes and products would shock foreigners.
Another trick is the need to achieve the required level of knowledge to complete a particular task. It will be easier to learn a foreign language with such kind of approach.
Co-learning provides good results when two (or more) people learn the language independently while teaching the chosen language to each other and doing everything possible to achieve the maximum result. Everyone acts as a student and a teacher in these groups.
Those who do not know where to start learning a foreign language, it is recommended to start with grammar and expanding vocabulary at the same time.